5 simple steps to stay on track:
1) Work, work, work. Dreams won’t work unless you do – No doubt, talent is absolutely needed but it is hard work that is crucial for success. If determined to succeed, then it’s time turn the working mode on. The true results don’t come from hitting that EPIC PR, Regionals or the games, the results come from simply showing up day in and day out doing the BEST you can each and every time. Even if you have an off day or 20, keep at it the results don’t come unless you keep consistently moving forward.
2) Be stubborn and persistent – Little by little, day after day, triumph comes at a steady pace, dressed in small efforts. Follow your success road faithfully and take tiny achievable steps, each one at a time. Winners are those, persistent to progress, obstinate to never give up and be patient to wait for the results.
3) Discipline matters – Self-imposed control are required to keep the rhythm up. That only means one thing: get ready to be fully devoted to achieving success.
4) Plan and organize in advance – Good planning equals to 80 % of success. Learn how to arrange your priorities and manage your time. Put small targets and chase them until fully completed. Learn how to optimize your time schedule so you can make the most out of it.
5) Concentrate on the goals – As Henry Ford says “Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.” In other words, the best you can do is to dismiss fears of failure and duly focus all your energy and efforts on the targets. Letting no other distractions stay in your way, will save you precious time for what really matters.