Instant Pot Pumpkin Steel Cut Oats
Makes 4 servings, keep them in the fridge to heat up for a quick breakfast.
- Spray some Avocado Oil in the pot. Give it all a quick stir, then close the lid.
- Set to cook on high for 5 minutes, with natural release.
- Open up to check, give it a stir.
- If it’s still very watery close the lid and let sit another 10 minutes (You do want a little extra liquid for when you add protein later).
- Measure out into containers (about 240-250g per container).
- When ready to eat, pull out of the fridge and pop in the microwave for about 2:00, then stir in some Driven Whey Cinnamon Roll Protein and some pecans or walnuts to balance out the carbs, protein, and fat!