Protein Ice Cream Sandwiches
During nutrition month are healthy recipes and here’s a great one for Protein Ice Cream Sandwiches. Enjoy this sweet goodness without the guilt!
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Add the protein powder, peanut butter, vanilla extract, and slowly add water until it thickens into a dough-like mixture.
- Place a cookie sheet on a pan, spray some oil on it so it doesn’t stick, and you can roll the dough into balls and then flatten them out on the cookie sheet. DO NOT LEAVE THEM IN BALL FORM, they won’t flatten like regular cookies.
- Once the oven is ready, place the pan in the oven for about 7 minutes.
- Once ready, take them out and place them in the freezer for about 5 minutes to harden.
- Take them out of the freezer, add as much fat-free frozen cool whip as you want and enjoy it guilt-free!