You can’t crush your WODs if you’re sleep deprived.
According to the latest research, sleep deprivation is a national epidemic. Yes, it’s bad for your immune system, mental state and overall health. But did you know that being sleep-deprived zeroes out many of the gains you’re trying to make with your workout?
Supplementing with R&R by Driven® Nutrition helps you get to sleep faster, sleep more deeply, and more efficiently digest the nutrients you need to build muscle and recover from an intense WOD.
How Driven® Nutrition’s R&R Works
The health food store is full of natural sleep aids. But only R&R is formulated for the unique needs of endurance athletes, bodybuilders and CrossFitters. R&R’s blend of natural components help you fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer, improve your digestion, and boost hormone levels to promote muscle building, workout recovery, immune system strength and overall health.
Fall asleep faster and sleep deeper with a Sleep Restoration Complex
- Melatonin is a hormone produced during sleep that helps you fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer. (As a bonus, it also has antioxidant,anti-inflammatory, anti-aging and neuroprotective benefits.)
- Kava Kava extracts have been shown to aid in reducing sleep loss from anxiety.
- Valerian Root and Magnesium help you fall asleep faster and keep you asleep longer without interruption.
Improve resting metabolic rate
There’s no point in taking vitamins and other supplements if you can’t digest them effectively. R&R’s blend of natural digestive aids helps your body maintain digestion even when you’re asleep, keeping your resting metabolic rate high.
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus, a powerful pro-biotic, helps maintain the health of your digestive system so it can operate at peak efficiency.
- Natural extracts (Black Cherry, Senna Leaf and Aged Garlic)offer both digestive and recovery support thanks to their antioxidant properties. Tart cherry extract also helps boost your body’s own melatonin production.
- Enzymes like Bromelain, Pepsin, Lipase, Maltase, Sucrase, and Lactase help break down your food (and supplements) into fats,sugars and proteins to give your digestive system a head start.
Boost muscle-building hormone production
Sleep deprivation reduces your body’s production of vital muscle synthesis hormones including insulin, testosterone and human growth hormone.R&R is designed to do double-duty: it encourages both the quality and quantity of sleep, and the natural plant extracts—several from Ayurvedic traditions—directly encourage your tissues to produce more of these vital hormones.
- The herbal extracts Cissus Quadrangularis and Coleus Forskohlii (Forskolin) are linked to increases in testosterone output
- L-Ornithine has been shown to increase output of some human growth hormones, and can also significantly reduce feelings of fatigue during a workout
- GABA is the “sedative” neurotransmitter that relaxes your brain and body for sleep. It has also been linked to human growth hormone(HGH) output.
Tested for purity
Driven® Nutrition’s clean formulas help you feel good about taking the supplements you need for peak performance.
Our pharmaceutical-quality manufacturing processes and ongoing batch testing guarantee purity—and that’s important in the unregulated world of workout supplements.
Improve sleep quality with R&R™ combines non-habit-forming sleep aids to calm and relax you into REM sleep and wake you energized.
R&R™ combines non-habit-forming sleep aids to calm and relax you into REM sleep and wake you energized.
Take 1 to 3 capsules with water 30 minutes before bedtime. To assess tolerance, take one capsule on the first night and increase dosage by one capsule per night, as needed, to maximum of three capsules per night.
What Others Have To Say About R&R™
"Let's Count Some Sheep!"
“This is one of the best things I’ve done to improve my recovery game. I’m not a sound sleeper and R&R has improved my quality of sleep which has been important for my recovery. It doesn’t leave you groggy either , just nice peaceful sleep. I’m a smaller frame person so I only take 2 pills which gives my 45 servings per bottle.”
Ryan Disterheft – Owner CrossFit CAJIR
"No sleep? No problem!"
“I get the best sleep every time I take this, there is not a night with out it.”
Marcela Perea – Owner CrossFit 100