- why it's better
- related articles
Pro-Fusion Seven™: the deliciously complete protein shake you can take anytime.
If you’re serious about besting your PRs,you’re probably taking a protein supplement to build muscle. Protein, and its building blocks, amino acids, work together to kickstart muscle protein synthesis (or mTOR). Our delicious Pro-FusionSeven™ meal replacement shake has a proprietary,research-based blend of fast, medium and slow release proteins that help give you the aminos you need, when you need them.
Pro-Fusion Seven’s blend of seven powerful proteins comes with extra amino acids to speed your recovery and kick-start new muscle growth.We’ve also added a healthy fat source—Medium Chain Triglyceride (MCT) Oil—and digestive enzymes for maximum protein absorption. This unique blend of protein, carbs and fat (plus several delicious flavor options) make Pro-Fusion Seven™ the perfect meal replacement, between-meal treat, or anytime protein boost.
Why Driven® Nutrition’s Pro-Fusion Seven™Protein Shake Is Superior
You can feel great—in and out of the gym—thanks to our easy-to-digest formulas that honestly taste great.
Pro-Fusion Seven™ meal replacement protein shakes come in a variety of delicious flavors you’ll really enjoy.Now you can get the bodybuilding proteins you need, whenever you need them, without any of the digestive upset, chalkiness or grittiness of otherbrands.
A better protein blend
Pro-Fusion Seven™ is designed to be your anytime protein shake, with proteins and other ingredients that are perfect for breakfast, pre-WOD,post-WOD, or before bed. We’ve included seven important protein sources—each with its own strengths—to meet all your protein needs.
- Whey Protein is the fastest-absorbing protein available, and offers the best muscle protein synthesis power of all protein supplements. That makes it a great choice post-workout when your body is craving protein for muscle repair and building. The Isolate form of whey in Pro-Fusion Seven™ has been further refined and concentrated to give you the most protein per gram.
- Whey Protein Hydrolysate is a “pre-digested” form of Whey Protein. That means the peptides in the whey protein have already been broken down into their amino acid building-blocks, so the aminos hit your bloodstream quickly. Because research shows that whey hydrolysate can reduce recovery time and muscle soreness,it’s a great choice for post-WOD.
- Egg White Protein contains up to 20% more Leucine than other protein sources (only Whey beats it). Leucine is the powerful branch chain amino acid (BCAA) responsible for switching on your body’s muscle building machine. Studies show it also helps you feel full and satisfied longer, and it comes with a bonus assortment of vitamins and minerals.
- Whey Protein Concentrate is slightly less concentrated thanWhey Protein Isolate, giving you a medium-release protein that helps keep muscle synthesis in gear.
- Calcium Caseinate comes from casein, or milk solids, and helps offer a sustained-release stream of aminos for long-term muscle building. Another bonus: Calcium Caseinate offers a big punch of L Glutamine,an amino that’s essential for muscle synthesis.
- Milk Protein Isolate is created from both the Casein and Whey components of milk, with the lactose (milk sugar) filtered out. It’s a high-quality, digestible protein that slowly releases its aminos for sustained muscle building.Micellar Casein is the slowest-digesting protein, giving you a gradual release of amino acids and high levels of Leucine.
- Micellar Casein is perfect for overnight use or during a fast.
Are you tired of the gas, nausea, bloating, diarrhea, or abdominal pain that’s common with other protein supplement brands? When you treat yourself to Driven® Nutrition meal replacement shakes, you don’t have to worry about cutting short a workout to get to the bathroom. Our easy digesting protein shakes help you get the most out your WODs while still enjoying life outside the gym.
Better manufacturing & testing
Driven® Nutrition’s advanced filtering and refinement processes give you the most concentrated, stomach-friendly protein shake mixes on the market. All of our supplements are made in facilities that are compliant with the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practice regulations. To ensure that every batch meets our high standards of quality and purity, every added ingredient (and every lot of finished product) is independently tested for purity and potency. That’s important in the unregulated world of workout supplements.
Your workouts are hard enough. That’s why we make protein supplementation easy with Pro-Fusion Seven™ meal replacement protein shakes.
- Driven Whey™ vs Pro-Fusion Seven™…which whey to go? - With so many delicious proteins to choose from (we have 21), it can be confusing to determine which one is right for you. Let’s take a closer look at two of our most popular proteins -- Pro-Fusion Seven™ and Driven Whey™. Both are really, really tasty and are chock-full of high-quality protein, but they have different formulations …
- What should I take post workout, PostWod or Driven Whey? - What’s best for recovery post workout? When do I take my Driven Whey? Can PostWod be taken after any type of workout? These are a few of the post workout questions we have answered about Driven Whey™ and PostWod™. If you have some of the same questions we thought we could break it down …
- Metabolic Flexibility with Protein - Mike T Nelson, CSCS, MSME, PhD Athletes are constantly looking for ways to do 2 main things: 1) increase performance 2) improve body composition. Metabolic flexibility is the ability of the body to use fat as the main fuel during low intensity exercise / rest and to also use carbohydrates to fuel intense training (1,2) …
- How Much Protein During Dieting? - Mike T Nelson, CSCS,MSME, PhD “Yo, Bro – how much protein do I need?” I am sure you hear that question all the time. I sure do. While the long lengthy answer is always “it depends,” that answer is not very helpful or applicable, so let’s dive into the research and take a look. …
- Can You Only Use 30 grams Of Protein At One Time? - By Mike T Nelson, MSME, CSCS, PhD There is plenty of data to show that protein has many positive effects from increasing lean body mass (muscle yo!) (2,3), assisting with positive tendon changes (stronger soft tissue) (3), to even help recover from injuries (4). But how much protein do you need? On the low end, …
- Size doesn't matter. (When it comes to protein intake) - This is post 14 of 17 in the series “Coaches Newsletter” 10 Things I've Learned from CrossFit Why take Amino Acids Who Benefits From Beta-Alanine — PreWOD Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in and day-out Why IsoDrive The Benefits of OmegaDrive Amino Must Knows, Why YOU Should Be Taking BCAA’s Every WOD …
Nothing gets into a Driven® Nutrition workout supplement unless we’re confident it can help you achieve your fitness and strength goals.Our evidence-based products are formulated according to the most persuasive clinical studies we can find. Here are just a few samples of the available research on the ingredients in Pro-Fusion Seven™ meal replacement protein shakes.
Protein – Which is Best? (J Sports Sci Med. 2004 Sep; 3(3): 118–130.)
Health-Related Aspects of Milk Proteins (Iran J Pharm Res. 2016 Summer; 15(3):573–591.)
Protein timing and its effects on muscular hypertrophy and strength in individuals engaged in weight-training (J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2012; 9: 54.)
Ingestion of casein and whey proteins result in muscle anabolism after resistance exercise. (Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2004 Dec;36(12):2073-81.)
Coingestion of whey protein and casein in a mixed meal: demonstration of a more sustained anabolic effect of casein (Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2012 Jul 1;303(1): E152–E162.)
Whey and casein labeled with L-[1-13C]leucine and muscle protein synthesis: effect of resistance exercise and protein ingestion. (Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab.2011 Jan;300(1):E231-42. doi: 10.1152/ajpendo.00513.2010. Epub 2010 Nov 2.)
Myofibrillar muscle protein synthesis rates subsequent to a meal in response to increasing doses of whey protein at rest and after resistance exercise. (Am J ClinNutr. 2014 Jan;99(1):86-95. doi: 10.3945/ajcn.112.055517. Epub 2013 Nov 20.)
Greater stimulation of myofibrillar protein synthesis with ingestion of whey protein isolate v. micellar casein at rest and after resistance exercise in elderly men. (Br J Nutr. 2012 Sep 28;108(6):958-62. doi: 10.1017/S0007114511006271.Epub 2012 Jan 31.)
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE