Optimal Gut Health Package
- Gut Protection* – Glutamine is the preferred fuel source for cells lining the gut. In fact, the intestinal mucosa uses about 30% of the body’s total glutamine, demanding more than 15 grams of it per day!
- Gut Repair* – Glutamine supplementation has been shown to decrease mucosal atrophy and reduce oxidant injury in models of ulcerative colitis, due to its role in supporting intestinal epithelial cell growth!
- Gut Immunity* – Glutamine also plays a role in intestinal immunity. Helps defend the intestinal mucosal surface against pathogens and enteric toxins. Glutamine is also needed for the growth of immune cells, and glutamine insufficiency has been shown to increase susceptibility to infection.
GlutamineTM is 100% pure, pharmaceutical-grade L-Glutamine. L-Glutamine is a naturally-occurring amino acid that accounts for nearly 60% of the amino acids found in the body and approximately 30% of amino acids found in plasma. Research suggests that L-Glutamine supports post-training recovery, reduces soreness, minimizes catabolism, increases protein synthesis, and boosts the immune system.
FOR BEST RESULTS
Add one (1) scoop to water or your favorite beverage, shake well, and drink immediately. For optimal results, take one serving with PostWOD™ immediately following your workout and another serving with Driven Casein™ before bed.
- The Modern Superfood – Collagen has been found to prevent the build-up of excess gastric juices that lead to heartburn, stomach ulcers, and other digestive issues
- Supports a healthy gut– Digestion may benefit because collagen assists the breakdown of other proteins & carbohydrates in the intestines.
- Gut Protection – Naturally occurring hyaluronic acid may help protect from or repair inflammatory bowel diseases like Crohn’s and ulcerative colitis.
BONE BROTH™ Type 2 Collagen Protein begins as a true bone broth liquid. It’s then dehydrated, making it into a concentrated source of high-quality, tasty powder. A quality BONE BROTH™ Type 2 Collagen Protein powder comes with the benefits of a homemade broth, but it’s even more versatile in so many recipes.
What’s more, BONE BROTH™ Type 2 Collagen Protein supplies 23 grams of bone broth-fueled protein.
FOR BEST RESULTS
Use the unflavored options as a vitamin and mineral-rich addition to soups and stews, rice dishes, or homemade veggie burgers.
For a sweeter treat, add bone broth protein powder into any Driven Whey or PostWOD for a delicious shake.
Simply add hot water for a warm mug of broth or to cold water for an easy protein shake.
B&G™ – Berries & Greens
- Supports Immune & Digestive Function* – The probiotics and digestive enzymes found in B&G™ make your body a recovery machine by promoting the digestion and absorption of nutrients in this formula, as well as the macro and micronutrients from your daily diet.
- 100% Organic – The concentrated phytonutrient greens and berries extracts support liver and kidney health by helping cleanse the body of toxins which, in turn, supports circulatory function, heart health, and the immune system.
B&G™ was created as the foundation for athletes who train hard daily, and is the most complete and micronutrient-dense superfood formula of its kind. Enhanced with digestive enzymes and probiotics, B&G™ packs over 10 servings of 100% organic berry superfoods, vegetables, and sea greens into each delicious drink.
FOR BEST RESULTS
Add one (1) scoop to 6 to 8 ounces of water and shake well. Drink anytime throughout the day.