- WHY IT'S BETTER
- related articles
- CBD Quiz
More than just CBD: CBD plus naturally-occurring phytocannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids and more in every serving.
Our premium hemp extract oil is designed to help maintain:
- Support for normal, everyday stresses*
- Healthy recovery from exercise*
- Support a sense of calm for focus*
We use limited, select ingredients to ensure you have the absolute best hemp extract oil possible, with no fillers. Our oils include our premium hemp extract, oil, and flavor. That’s it.
Suggested Use For Best Results
- Consistency, as with any supplement, is key for success.
- Sensitive to flavors? Feel free to mix your oil into your favorite food or drink.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- 30mL bottle contains 30 1mL servings or 60 .5mL servings. The dropper on all 30mL bottles holds .5mL of oil
- 100mL bottle contains 100 1mL servings.The dropper on all 100mL bottles holds 1mL of oil
- Dropper use: Gently squeeze the rubber end and release. The dropper will be half full which indicates a "full dropper". (Oil will not fill the entire dropper)
- Additional Information
Avoid touching dropper to mouth to preserve the quality of your hemp extract oil.
- Dropper included
- The color of hemp extract CBD oil can vary from batch to batch. Charlotte's Web products are not made with any additives or dyes to standardize the color of our products. That said, you’re left with only 100% natural CBD oil the way nature intended.
- Our extracts contain a unique blend of cannabinoids plus terpenes and flavonoids. Cannabinoids are phyto-compounds that are produced by the hemp plant. One of the most commonly known cannabinoids in hemp is non-psychoactive cannabidiol (CBD). Cannabinoids work with the mammalian Endocannabinoid System (ECS), which is a vast receptor system to support homeostasis and health.*
- All pesticides, mildewcides, and herbicides used on our plants are 100% organic
- Extra Strength CBD Oil was formerly known as Everyday Plus Hemp Extract Oil
- Protein Chocolate Peanut Butter CBD Bites- Still dreaming of these delicious CBD Bites! Recipe below: ~1/2 Cup Almond Flour ( fine, not meal) ~1 tbsp Flaxmeal ~1 tbsp Cocoa Powder ~2 Scoops Driven Whey Protein (Chocolate Milkshake) ~ 3/4 cup Creamy Natural Peanut Butter ( must be super creamy) ~1/4 cup Maple Syrup ~2 full droppers of Charlotte's Web Mint Chocolate …
- Charlotte's Web Maximum Strength Hemp Oil 100ml now available!- The much anticipated product release is here! We are proud to be fulfilling all orders of CW Hemp Max Hemp Oil 100 ml in Mint Chocolate. All orders will be filled in a first come first serve basis. All orders will be filled in a first come first serve basis.
- What is the Endocannabinoid System?- Healthy relationships play an influential role in the quality of our everyday existence. From our family bonds, the environments in which we live, the food we eat, how we physically feel, to how we see ourselves. Certain connections are critical for balance. That's also true for our body, which has a life-essential regulatory system based on …
- What is the Entourage Effect?- The advancement of plant medicine has been taking place long before recorded human history. Century upon century, we’ve learned to tap into the riches and power of nature and its countless health benefits. It’s no secret that Western medicine has directly and indirectly taken plant compounds and turned them into lab-based products. Despite the human …
- What is CBD?- What it is and how it worksCBD is short for cannabidiol. It is a critical phytocannabinoid found in hemp and known for supporting body and mind in many ways. CBD specifically comes from the flowers and leaves of the hemp plant. (Not to be confused with oil that comes from hemp seeds, which contain no cannabinoids.) Why …
- CBD Oil No longer prohibited by WADA – Cannabidiol No Longer Banned- “Cannabidiol is no longer prohibited,” a WADA official wrote on its website. “Synthetic cannabidiol is not a cannabimimetic; however, cannabidiol extracted from cannabis plants may also contain varying concentrations of THC, which remains a prohibited substance.” Cannabidiol (CBD) a substance famously used by Nate Diaz after UFC 202, has been officially removed from the …