ORIGINAL STRENGTH CBD OIL
More than just CBD: CBD plus naturally-occurring phytocannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids and more in every CBD oil serving.
Our premium hemp extract CBD oil is designed to help maintain:
- Support for normal, everyday stresses*
- Healthy recovery from exercise*
- Support a sense of calm for focus*
We use limited, select ingredients to ensure you have the absolute best hemp extract CBD oil possible, with no fillers. Our CBD oils include our premium hemp extract, oil, and flavor. That’s it.
- Support a sense of calm for focus*
- Manage everyday stresses*
- Recovery from exercise-induced inflammation*
- Maintain healthy sleep cycles*
We use limited, select ingredients to ensure you have the absolute best hemp extract possible. Our CBD oils include Charlotte’s Web premium hemp extract, carrier oil, and flavor. That’s it.
- USA Grown Hemp
- Approx. 50mg of CBD per 1mL serving
- Dropper included
- The color of hemp extract CBD oil can vary from batch to batch. Charlotte’s Web products do not use additives or dyes to standardize the color of our products. Instead we keep our CBD oil natural, the way nature intended.
- U.S. Hemp Authority Certified. Learn what that means and how to shop for CBD oil products with confidence.
- Charlotte’s Web CBD oils are whole-plant extracts that include a variety of of beneficial compounds, including phytocannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, and essential fatty acids.
For Best Results
- Consistency, as with any supplement, is key for success. Take daily.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Dropper use: Gently squeeze the rubber end and release. The dropper will fill about halfway, but this indicates a “full dropper.” (Oil will not fill the entire dropper.)
- Avoid touching dropper to mouth to preserve the quality of your hemp extract oil.
- Sensitive to flavors? Mix your oil into your favorite food or drink.
CBD is short for cannabidiol. It is a mighty phytocannabinoid found in hemp and known for supporting body and mind in many ways. CBD specifically comes from the flowers and leaves of the hemp plant. (Not to be confused with oil that comes from hemp seeds, which contain no cannabinoids.) Why it works – The human body has a vast network of receptors, called the endocannabinoid system, which helps us maintain overall wellness and keep many of our physical processes moving in the right direction. CBD fits into the receptors, helping the body complete in its efforts to keep us in good health. Learn more about the endocannabinoids system.
- The dropper on all 30mL bottles holds .5mL of Hemp Extract Oil
- The dropper on all 100mL bottles holds 1mL of Hemp Extract Oil
- Dropper use: Gently squeeze the rubber end and release. The dropper will be half full which indicates a “full dropper” (Oil will not fill the entire dropper).
Hemp extract and CBD are different. To further explain, Hemp Extract is the total amount of Cannabinoids (to include THC and CBD) and plant matter. For example, our Original Formula has approximately 86 mg of Hemp Extract (all cannabinoids) per ml. Of the 86 mg of Hemp Extract, you receive approximately 50 mg of CBD. Included below is a breakdown of all of our products: Full Strength (Previously Hemp Extract Oil) contains 11 mg of Hemp Extract per ml. Of the 11 mg of Hemp extract, you will receive approximately 6.65 mg of CBD per serving. Extra Strength (Previously Hemp Extract Oil Plus) contains 28 mg of Hemp Extract per ml. Of the 28 mg of Hemp extract, you will receive approximately 16.65 mg of CBD per serving. Original Formula (Previously Hemp Extract Oil Advanced) contains 86 mg of Hemp Extract per ml. Of the 86 mg of Hemp extract you will receive approximately 50 mg of CBD per serving. Full Strength Capsules (Previously Hemp Capsules) contain 15 mg Hemp Extract= approx. 8.5 mg of CBD per capsule. Extra Strength Capsules (Previously Hemp Plus Capsules) contain 35 mg Hemp Extract = approx. 18 mg of CBD per capsule. PAWS contains 28 mg of Hemp Extract per ml. Of the 28 mg of Hemp extract, your pup will receive approximately 16.65 mg of CBD per serving CBD Isolate 30 ml= approx. 20 mg CBD per ml of oil, ~ 600 mg per the entire bottle (Isolate contains CBD, not Hemp Extract) Charlotte’s Web Hemp Infused Balm and Hemp Infused Cream – Due to the formulation process, we are unable to give a specific CBD content at this time for our topical products. Please request a batch result for your product. (Batch number found on product). If you’re new to taking CBD oil products and are wondering when you can expect to see results, check out our blog: When To Expect Results From Charlotte’s Web CBD Oil.
Learn More About Charlotte's Web CBD
What’s the Difference Between Hemp and Marijuana
What does Whole Plant Extract Mean
What Others Have To Say About Charlotte's Web
"I have epilepsy and use CW Max"
“I have had epilepsy most of my life and thus been on rx meds as well. While I’m not sure if CW has decreased the frequency of my seizure activity, I definitely feel a difference in my anxiety, stress and a drastic improvement in my sleep- all of which are possible triggers for my seizures. Being active, I also feel it helps with inflammation and recovery from lifting and intense wods. Highly recommend.”
Tricia Grunwaldt – Owner CrossFit 610
“I’ve purchasing CW Max for my mother for about 8 months. She was diagnosed with PPMS “Primary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis”. The treatment protocol that the MD wanted to pursue wasn’t in line with my mother vision of how she wanted to live. CW Max has massively improved her quality of life in many ways. 1st Sleep , she is able to sleep much better which helps here recover from the day. 2nd it has helped her deal with the anxiety of having this type of illness. 3rd it seems to have helped slow the progression of her nervous system deterioration. These factors allow her to continue walking and working out a few days a week to help her maintain her overall health and quality of life. We always keep this product on hand and will not go without it.”