- HOW IT WORKS
- related articles
You can’t build muscle without aminos.
Are you doing functional exercise to build muscle? Then you need Amino to get the most out of every WOD. Your body literally can’t make muscle without branch chain amino acids (BCAAs), and they’re depleted every time you workout. Supplementing with Amino by Driven® Nutrition gives your body the essential muscle building blocks it needs to both turn on and run the anabolic process.
- Maintain intensity from your first set to your last, thanks to Amino’s fatigue-fighting properties
- Build new muscle faster and easier by giving your body all the aminos it needs in one convenient supplement
- Protect the muscles you’ve already built, because the BCAAs help keep you out of the catabolic state during your WOD
- Stay (or get) leaner thanks to BCAA’s fat burning, metabolism-boosting properties
- Reduce soreness so you can work out harder and more often
- Get results faster because unlike food, your body doesn’t have to digest Amino before the BCAAs hit your bloodstream
- Enjoy supplementing—thanks to four refreshing, delicious flavors.
How Driven® Nutrition’s Amino Works
Essential BCAAs Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine promote your muscles’ uptake of fuel, boost muscle synthesis, suppress muscle breakdown, increase power and reduce fatigue—allowing you to go harder, longer.
BCAAs and muscle-building
Resistance training triggers muscle-protein synthesis, signaling your body to grab proteins to construct new muscle tissue. Supplementing with BCAA’s during and after resistance training can increase these anabolic signals, and that’s what you need to get ripped.
The importance of Leucine
The essential amino acid Leucine is the single most powerful amino acid involved in muscle synthesis. Leucine is what turns on your body’s muscle-creation assembly line (known as mTOR). Leucine also promotes glucose intake into cells for the first 45 minutes after consumption, and induces the release of insulin, both of which support the anabolic state. AMINO is formulated with the ideal ratio of two parts Leucine to one part Isoleucine and Valine.
Add to Leucine the BCAAs Isoleucine and Valine, plus Glutamine (another amino acid that promotes muscle synthesis), plus some fuel to power the assembly line, and boom! You’re in mTOR—muscle protein synthesis.
A better, faster source of BCAAs
Yes, you can get BCAAs from animal proteins like chicken, beef and fish. But your body has to digest those whole foods, and break them down to the molecular level, to make the BCAAs available in your bloodstream.
The fast-acting BCAAs in Amino are immediately available to your muscles because they totally bypass the digestive process. When you supplement with Amino, the pure, clean blend of ready-to-use aminos are absorbed quickly and directly, giving you a virtually “instant-on” switch for muscle building.
A Clean, Delicious Formula
Driven® Nutrition’s pharmaceutical-quality manufacturing processes and ongoing batch testing guarantee purity, and our clean formulas help you feel good about taking the supplements you need for peak performance.
Best of all, every Driven supplement is formulated to taste great...because your WOD is hard enough. We want to make it easy to take the supplements you need to get the results you deserve.
- The main difference between Dysrupt and Amino- After receiving a customers email asking about these two products I thought I’d post up the Q & A we had. Hopefully this will shed some light on these two products. The main difference between Dysrupt and Amino? Dysrupt is our Amino formula. But we removed the 1gm of glutamine, and replaced it with 700mg …
- What Glutamine Can Do- This is post 13 of 17 in the series “Coaches Newsletter” 10 Things I’ve Learned from CrossFit Why take Amino Acids Who Benefits From Beta-Alanine — PreWOD Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in and day-out Why IsoDrive The Benefits of OmegaDrive Amino Must Knows, Why YOU Should Be Taking BCAA’s Every WOD …
- I scream, you scream, we all scream for Creatine! 3 ways you DIDN’T know it was working for you.- This is post 12 of 17 in the series “Coaches Newsletter” 10 Things I’ve Learned from CrossFit Why take Amino Acids Who Benefits From Beta-Alanine — PreWOD Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in and day-out Why IsoDrive The Benefits of OmegaDrive Amino Must Knows, Why YOU Should Be Taking BCAA’s Every WOD …
- Optimize Your Workout- Drinking water or sipping sports drink as you train can help keep you hydrated but lets take a deeper look into what can not only hydrate you but also elevate your performance and increase muscle. Optimize your intraworkout nutrition for improved performance and faster recovery by adding BCAA’s found in Amino and Cyclic …
- Amino Must Knows, Why YOU Should Be Taking BCAA’s Every WOD- This is post 7 of 17 in the series “Coaches Newsletter” 10 Things I’ve Learned from CrossFit Why take Amino Acids Who Benefits From Beta-Alanine — PreWOD Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in and day-out Why IsoDrive The Benefits of OmegaDrive Amino Must Knows, Why YOU Should Be Taking BCAA’s Every WOD …
Nothing gets into a Driven® Nutrition workout supplement unless we’re confident it can help you achieve your fitness and strength goals. Our evidence-based products are formulated according to the most persuasive clinical studies we can find. Here are just a few samples of the available research on the ingredients in our Aminos workout supplement.
Branched-chain amino acids supplementation enhances exercise capacity and lipid oxidation during endurance exercise after muscle glycogen depletion. ) JSports Med Phys Fitness. 2011 Mar;51(1):82-8.)
Administration of branched-chain amino acids during sustained exercise--effects on performance and on plasma concentration of some amino acids. (Eur J Appl Physiol Occup Physiol. 1991;63(2):83-8.)
Influence of ingesting a solution of branched-chain amino acids on perceived exertion during exercise. (Acta Physiol Scand. 1997 Jan;159(1):41-9.)
Exercise promotes BCAA catabolism: effects of BCAA supplementation on skeletal muscle during exercise. (J Nutr. 2004 Jun;134(6 Suppl):1583S-1587S.)
Branched-chain amino acid supplementation attenuates a decrease in power producing ability following acute strength training. (J Sports Med Phys Fitness. 2016 Dec;56(12):1511-1517. Epub 2016 Jan 20.)
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE