- WHY IT'S BETTER
- related articles
Delicious, easy-to-digest whey protein you’ll actually enjoy taking
Your body literally can’t create new muscle without protein. Research proves that taking protein before and after workouts is the best way to speed muscle tissue repair and gain more lean muscle. Whey is the go-to protein to take after your WOD because it’s absorbed faster than other forms of protein. And Driven Whey™ also includes a full array of vital BCAAs and other amino acids to fuel your muscle growth.
Whether your goal is to increase muscle mass, lose weight, burn fat or just add pure, lean protein to your diet, Driven Whey™ is the optimal supplement to help you meet your performance goals.
Why Driven Whey Is Superior
The complete protein solution
The resistance exercises in functional fitness turn on your body’s muscle protein synthesis mechanism(mTOR). Intense workouts shred muscle fibers, and your body wants to repair that damage as soon as possible.
Making the most of this anabolic muscle-building state requires two things:
- Protein (preferably in an easy-to-digest form)
- Branch chain amino acids, or BCAAs(Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine)
Driven® Nutrition’s Whey Protein combines both of these essential muscle-building ingredients in one delicious, easy-to-digest powder that dissolves quickly and completely.
A clean, delicious formula
Driven® Nutrition’s cGMP and ongoing batch testing guarantee purity, and our clean, gut-friendly formulas help you feel good in and out of the gym.
Best of all, Driven Whey™ Protein comes in a variety of truly delicious flavors you’ll really enjoy...without any of the chalkiness, grit or stomach upset of other brands.
- Salted Caramel *Overnight* Oats - Currently drooling over this delicious recipe! makes 2 servings: 1 cup Oats 3/4 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk 1 scoop @drivennutrition Caramel Latte Whey 1 tablespoon @waldenfarmsusa Caramel 1 teaspoon Sea Salt 1 Square 85% Dark Chocolate, roughly chopped Add all together and enjoy in the morning. __ Cheers to a fast, easy, and delicious breakfast!
- What should I take post workout, PostWod or Driven Whey? - What’s best for recovery post workout? When do I take my Driven Whey? Can PostWod be taken after any type of workout? These are a few of the post-workout questions we have answered about Driven Whey™ and PostWod™. If you have some of the same questions we thought we could break it down for you …
- Metabolic Flexibility with Protein - Mike T Nelson, CSCS, MSME, PhD Athletes are constantly looking for ways to do 2 main things: 1) increase performance 2) improve body composition. Metabolic flexibility is the ability of the body to use fat as the main fuel during low intensity exercise / rest and to also use carbohydrates to fuel intense training (1,2) …
- How Much Protein During Dieting? - Mike T Nelson, CSCS,MSME, PhD “Yo, Bro – how much protein do I need?” I am sure you hear that question all the time. I sure do. While the long lengthy answer is always “it depends,” that answer is not very helpful or applicable, so let’s dive into the research and take a look. …
- Can You Only Use 30 grams Of Protein At One Time? - By Mike T Nelson, MSME, CSCS, PhD There is plenty of data to show that protein has many positive effects from increasing lean body mass (muscle yo!) (2,3), assisting with positive tendon changes (stronger soft tissue) (3), to even help recover from injuries (4). But how much protein do you need? On the low end, …
- Size doesn't matter. (When it comes to protein intake) - This is post 14 of 17 in the series “Coaches Newsletter” 10 Things I've Learned from CrossFit Why take Amino Acids Who Benefits From Beta-Alanine — PreWOD Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in and day-out Why IsoDrive The Benefits of OmegaDrive Amino Must Knows, Why YOU Should Be Taking BCAA’s Every WOD …
Nothing gets into a Driven® Nutrition workout supplement unless we’re confident it can help you achieve your fitness and strength goals.Our evidence-based products are formulated according to the most persuasive clinical studies we can find. Here are just a few samples of the available research on the ingredients in our Grass-Fed Driven Whey™ Protein workout supplement.
Ingestion of casein and whey proteins result in muscle anabolism after resistance exercise. (Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2004 Dec;36(12):2073-81.)
Whey and casein labeled with L-[1-13C]leucine and muscle protein synthesis:effect of resistance exercise and protein ingestion. (Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab.2011 Jan;300(1):E231-42. doi: 10.1152/ajpendo.00513.2010. Epub 2010 Nov 2.)
Branched-chain amino acids supplementation enhances exercise capacity and lipid oxidation during endurance exercise after muscle glycogen depletion. ) JSports Med Phys Fitness. 2011 Mar;51(1):82-8.)
Administration of branched-chain amino acids during sustained exercise--effects on performance and on plasma concentration of some amino acids. (Eur J Appl Physiol Occup Physiol. 1991;63(2):83-8.)
Organic production enhances milk nutritional quality by shifting fatty acid composition: a United States-wide, 18-month study. (PLoS One. 2013 Dec9;8(12):e82429. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0082429. eCollection 2013.)
A review of fatty acid profiles and antioxidant content in grass-fed and grain-fed beef. (Nutr J. 2010 Mar 10;9:10. doi: 10.1186/1475-2891-9-10.)
Comparing the fatty acid composition of organic and conventional milk. (J Dairy Sci. 2006 Jun;89(6):1938-50.)
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE